Adding an extension to your home is one of the most exciting types of home improvements you can make and will add to the value of your home significantly. It can transform the whole look and feel of a house. A home extension is particularly useful when you need extra room but don’t want to move house and can include:
- Extending your kitchen, for example, adding more workspace and a larger dining room area.
- Garage extensions, where you may wish to convert the garage into an extra room and/or add another floor level.
- Out buildings – these are popular for homeowners who wish to add a home office space, home gym or a playroom and are often built off-set from the main house, such as in the garden or to one side of the house.
- Conservatories, where you extend the back of your house into the garden. Conservatories bring a wonderful dimension of light to any home and make great spaces to enjoy breakfast or relax.
- Porches at the front of your house can help keep the warmth in and dirt out; they also add another level of security to the front of your home.
- And other types of house extensions, such as adding another floor level to your home or extending it to create a larger lounge or living room area.
You may not choose to extend your home because you need more space but because you simply wish to rearrange its look, perhaps to place the kitchen or lounge in another location or change around the bedrooms. Whatever your home extension dreams, CV Builders will bring the expertise and skill to make sure it is done beautifully.